6" Type 11 Zirconia Alumina Flaring Cup Grinding Wheel, 5/8"-11 Arbor, 2" Thick, 16 Grit, 6000 Max.
Designed for consistent, quality grinding performance in foundries, welding shops, fabrication facilities, steel mills, and shipyards. Typical uses include smoothing weld seams, cleaning castings, and preparing surfaces for plating or painting. Straight wheels, cones, and plugs are designed for use on horizontal/straight shaft grinders.Specification:
- Item: Flaring Cup Grinding Wheel
- Abrasive Wheel Type: Type 11
- Abrasive Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Thickness: 2"
- Arbor Hole Size: 5/8"-11
- Abrasive Material: Zirconia Alumina
- Abrasive Grit: 16
- Abrasive Wheel Hardness: Q
- Max. RPM: 6000
- Specification: NZC16-QBX406"